Sunday, April 21, 2002

Miracle or coincidence??????







Everybody might think I am crazy after this post, but I have to let everybody see this. First, here is the original page from my phone book with our "pager codes." When we both were working, we each had pagers. We worked out this code system to make life easier. After he took his medical leave we still used to page each other 222-2222 to say we were thinking of each other. He paged them to me frequently... sometimes 5 times a day...even up to 3 days before he died (coincidentally 2/22/2002) which was the last hour we were apart 'til the end.

One day about 2 weeks ago, I hit a very low point. I was at work, and had to spend much of my day in the restroom, sobbing and crying. I prayed "I need to know he is still thinking of me. Does he miss me? Does he still love me?? A few 2's would be nice." Then I told myself to stop being so silly!!

I finally was able to go on with my day, and by the time I left I had almost forgotten my crying jag in the bathroom. THEN... on my way to the freeway home, I saw this billboard. The picture on the left is how I first saw it...!

When I arrived home I tried to look up the phone number in the yellow pages, but the listing was so new that it wasn't even in the phone book yet! It is for a heating and cooling company called ARS. (hmmmm... "Andy Reaching Stephanie?" lol)

I went back to the billboard and took pics of it so folks wouldn't think I am a few slices short of a loaf. (Well, I might be, but not about this! )

Coincidence? Or is God and/or my Honey letting me know he is OK?

1 comment:

Stella said...

These are the comments from the original site beginning April, 2002.

-------

Kim - Apr 22, 2002

I prefer to believe that Clarence is letting you know he's ok and STILL thinking of you! This gave me chills! Ask Mom about the sparrow she saw outside the funeral home for Grandma's funeral...I believe it was a sign that Grandma was ok...
-------

Kathy - Apr 22, 2002

I'm tellin' Ya! You're just not listening to me! He's right there!
-------

Doug R - Apr 23, 2002

You ever thought of dialing that number? I'd be scared to even try it...
-------

Me - April 23, 2002

The billboard is for a heating and air company.The number is so new that it isn't even in the phone book. He and I were mad at the people who installed our constantly malfunctioning heat and air unit... Maybe he is also telling me who to call the next time it breaks down! :)
-------

Kathy - Apr 23, 2002

It turns out that these are the guys who put in our new sewer line! We actually have this number on the reciept. They used to be called Rescue Rooter.
-------

Pamela W - Apr 25, 2002

I think it's love, -Pamela
-------

Andrea W - Apr 25, 2002

I think this is a sign from Dad. Just like Adam throwing up on me at the funeral. He is still with us.
-------

Doug - Apr 26, 2002

I'd definitely think it would be a sign from Andy if I were to pick up a broom handle, and saw that it mysteriously bore the inscription, "attitude adjustment stick."
-------

Kathy - April 26, 2002

See! They are all agreeing with me! It's him I tell Ya!
-------

Louis and Catherine - May 4, 2002

That works for me
-------

Amy K - May 10, 2002

Definitely NOT a coincidence. He sent you a message and you were receptive to it. Always
be attuned to that other world. Wow!
-------

Lesley and Billy - Jun 30, 2002

I believe that is him talking to you. It gave me goose bumps!!!! I know he is always with you weather you realize it or not. The same things have happened to me since Peggy and Andy have passed on, just weird quirky things. So to set your mind at ease, we dont all think your crazy, we agree with you.
-------

Jimmie G - Mar 24, 2004

what more proof do you need?
-------

Marsha W - Aug 15, 2005

That Is YOUR SIGN THAT ANDY IS STILL WITH YOU !!! AND THAT HE STILL LOVE'S YOU & ALWAYS WILL ! THAT IS A MIRACLE !!!! You known what they say OUR LOVED ONE'S GET A MESSAGE TO YOU HOW EVER THEY CAN !!!!
GOD BLESS YOU!!! Marsha
-------