Monday, October 14, 2002

Halloween Memories




Halloween is on the way, so I want to post a few memories.
This was Halloween 1993. That was the year that the Felony Department of OK County Court dressed up Egyptian. He cooked up this Egyptian-in-the-chariot costume, and made the vest himself. (Strange man, very strange man!)

This is from Halloween 1991. Here's Shelby admiring her Daddy. The theme at the court
house this year was Hawaiian.


This was the year that Art Perone had a halloween party. After the party, the adults took the kids trick-or-treating at Quail Springs Mall. I think we had more fun than the kids! We had strangers taking our photo! We had a blast. If I remember correctly it was 1988.


A couple of my favorite ghouls, 1986.
One went trick-or-treating, one handed out the candy.




I'm sure gonna miss him this year....

No comments: