Tuesday, November 4, 2003

A couple of emails


I have a file folder two inches thick with emails. I have spent hours every day on the phone. I have been living on 2 hours of sleep a night and LOVING it!!!

Soon there will be no need for emails.

" Hi Sweet Arthur!

I promise to get in touch with those apartment people today. As soon as they receive your cashier's check I can pick up the key.

This dream of ours is rapidly becoming a reality! Can you believe this??? We saw each other for the first time in 9 years at the end of July. You are moving here permanently at the end of this month. 4 months is all it took us. All the cards fell right. This is meant to be!!

I love you muchly!!!

:)

Stephanie "



" My dearest friend,
I am thinking of us and our future marriage. The past is gone and I hope I have learned from it. You are the focus of my lifes dreams, hopes and aspirations. At the same time we are individuals with our own needs and desires. If we put those thoughts together in our marriage who can defeat us? My life will never be the same again. I want it to be that way.

We are to be a new entity; we are not to be the same as we were 30 years ago. We have grown and become better people. We have children and grandchildren to help and guide now. You and I have changed over the years but my belief is we are better suited for each other now than 30 years ago.

I will love you until the earth is dust and the stars go dim.
Arthur "

No comments: