Tuesday, January 16, 2007

INCREDIBLE News!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm going to be a GRANDMA! My oldest son Jimmy and his wife Tiffanie are expecting in June.

But, it gets better. THEY ARE HAVING TWINS!

(Everybody knows that 2 is my lucky number!)

Isn't this COOL???? This was something from out of the blue! I can't wait. I'll bet they will be good looking! (like their Grandma!)

I love twins. Who'd of ever thought I would someday be married to a twin, be the step-mom of twins, be the GRANDMOTHER of twins, have two sets of best friends that have twins, and have a daughter with two best friends who are twins???

Hmmmm this sounds a lot like "222222" to me....! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful Blog and I commend you on the strength it must have taken to put it together.
Your YWBB friend,
Val