Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Anniversary Flowers


I wanted to share another sweet coincidence. Our anniversary would have been last week, on August 14. Naturally, I was feeling a bit down. I was at work that day, staying busy. I hadn't told anybody that it was my anniversary, because I was afraid sympathy would make me cry. Anyway, I was checking my in-house mail, and there was a packet of flower seeds. I thanked my secretary... but she said she didn't put them there. I asked every teacher and employee, but nobody knew how they got there. I am sure somebody put them in my box by accident. The sweet thing was the type of flower that they were.....
...................................
..Forget-Me-Not's!

(What a neat coincidence. It was like he gave me flowers for our anniversary!)

1 comment:

Stella said...

Original comments from August, 2002

--------------

Pam - Aug 23, 2002 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

Coincidence? Hum...God works in mysterious ways.
I love you! Pam

--------------

Andrea - Aug 23, 2002 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

WOW!! That is great. Love you Stephanie

----------

Mary Kay and Cactus - Aug 23, 2002 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

Sweet sweet story! Mary Kay

----------

Marilyn - Aug 23, 2002 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

How neat! Gave me goosebumps!

----------

Margaret - Aug 25, 2002 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

Steph, I'm waiting for the next "coincidence". Seems as though he is kept busy thinking of the next reminder. Love you bunches, Mom

----------

Kim - Aug 26, 2002 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

What a beautiful way he touched you! And how perfect with the forget me nots...

----------