Wednesday, November 7, 2007

November musings


Hmmm… it’s been too long since I have written.

Gotta write something, but there has been nothing much to write about.

I still have many of the same feelings as the past 6 years, but have already expressed those feelings repeatedly in my previous posts. The earth has circled the sun almost 6 times since Andy was here. At each season change I still feel the ghost of my previous joy, then a melancholy longing for the past. And later, full circle to the peace and contentment of the present.

Ironically, it is because of my peace and contentment that I have little to write about now. Life has evolved backward to what it was in the past, each watercolor day blending into the next with little distinction, but leaving a beautiful impression of iridescence and light.

How can one have a life that they absolutely desire, but wish for another at the same time?

Will I always feel this way?

No comments: