Monday, July 27, 2009

Where do the Children Play


Many of you may know that I have been out of town to attend my father-in-law's funeral. I will write a little bit about that after I have some time to rest and ponder. But for now, here is a meme I found on Facebook that I thought I would post so I can get this blog rolling again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




The Challenge: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think.

Your Artist: Cat Stevens

Are you male or female: "Lady D'Arbanville"

Describe yourself: "Oh Very Young" (not!)

How do you feel about yourself: "Baby get your Head Screwed On"

Describe where you currently live: "Portobello Road"

The first thing you think of when you wake up: "Morning Has Broken"

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: "On the Road to Find Out"

Your favorite form of transportation: "Peace Train"

What is the weather like where you are at: "The Wind"

Your best friend is: "Sad Lisa"

Your favorite color is: "Bitter Blue"

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: "Wild World"

What is life to you: "I Think I see the Light"

What is the best advice you have to give: "Don't be Shy"

If you could change your name, what would it be: "Sweet Scarlet"

Your favorite food is: "The Laughing Apple"

How I would like to die: "Sitting"

My soul's present condition: "Lilywhite"

What are you going to post this as: "Where do the Children Play"


3 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh, well done!

I should give this a try...

Shady said...

http://shadysidebury.wordpress.com/2009/07/29/dream-away/

Thanks for offering this great meme. I had great fun doing it.

Anonymous said...

I didn't read this until after I read Marsha's. Anyways, here's mine.