Wednesday, November 11, 2009

People that I love who have served our country



(In order of age)

Added Nov. 10, 2013: My son-in-law Alex is currently serving in the Oklahoma Air National Guard.

James Robert (Jimmy): Oklahoma National Guard, 1990s-2000s



Clarence Andrew II: US Navy, 1990s-2000s


Family friend Terry D, currently serving in the Oklahoma National Guard.



Family friends Pat and Rosemarie C: Rosemarie retired from the Oklahoma Air Guard after serving 20 years. Pat thought he retired from the US Army Reserves after 20 years, but has decided to return. He reports for duty in January.


Clarence Andrew: US Army, Vietnam


Papa Cactus Roy: US Marines WWII


My inlaws Frank and Irene W: both served in the US Army during WWII



Posted with my love, thanks and pride for them, and all who have served.




Edited to add:

This item was simultaneously posted on Facebook, and two people added their own family members who also served. I will add those names here, and invite anybody who reads this post to add their own.

Jeff wrote: Please add my son, Robert, 6 years, US Navy

Carmen wrote: Added my father in law, my daughter, son in law...


No comments: