Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday's Reflection: Coming soon to a Catholic Church near you! :)




I sort of stumbled on this by accident while looking for a YouTube video of a song... ANY song our choir sang today. I really wanted to find Michael Connolly's "Where o Death is your Victory," but after searching all over the internet, the closest thing I could find was a download of a sound file, and the link didn't work. :(
Giving up on that, I tried to find any of the others. No luck. Frustrated, I decided to look for the "Mass of Angels and Saints" that we are using... then, I found this! This is the new version that the Catholic Church will be switching to within the next year. So, instead of posting the past, I am posting the future! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJy8X5c3Mls&feature=BFa&list=PLCBA3B32000F9455F&index=19

I think I like it!!


No comments: