Thursday, May 29, 2003

57 Chevy... (my dream)


I am finally having more frequent dreams about Andy, now that 15 months has passed. I think maybe I was afraid to dream about him. Now I love it when he is in my dreams.

My most recent one was a lot of fun, very strange, but I woke up happy. It was very vivid, I have heard dreams like this referred to as "technicolor dreams." In my dream, he called me on my cell phone. (This would be a first, since I didn't get the cell until after he died.)

I gasped, "Honey! Where are you???"

He said, "Well, SOMEBODY thought I was dead and had me buried. It took me awhile to get out of there."

He told me where he was, and I drove over to see him. He was waiting for me with a shiny yellow and white 57 Chevy.

I said, "I take it you are doing the driving."

He laughed and took me for a ride, then dropped me off at our house. He mentioned something about having to pick a friend up on his way out. I then woke up in a joyful mood, and drifted off to sleep again with a warm sense of peace. I don't know what the dream meant, but I enjoyed the ride! :)

Now, for the rest of the story.

Just after I woke up in the morning I received a call that Andy's brother-in-law Raymond had passed away during the night. Could that have been the friend that was waiting for the ride? It would be so cool if he had really visited me, and Raymond had a fun ride on his way to the other side!

No comments: