Friday, May 23, 2003

A story by John Henry, (age 8)


I am turning this post over to John Henry. He wrote this story for school.



A Monster Under my Bed!

By John Henry


One day I looked under my bed. There was an egg. I put the egg by the fire to see what kind of egg it was. It was a MONSTER egg! It was just a baby, but not for long. He ate, and ate, and ate. Then he drank, and drank, and drank. Then he ate some more.Then, after that he decided that he was going to destroy the town! He ate buildings and cars and people and bill boards. After awhile the police decided they couldn't handle it any more and they called the Army. The Army called the Navy. The Navy called the Marine Corps. They started off to get that monster. Planes covered the air. Tanks covered the grounds. But then I said "Stop! I can tame him!" I got a net and threw it on him. The Army, the Navy, and the Marine Corps all said "HE DID IT!!!!"

The End.


No comments: