Thursday, June 9, 2005

I got my Sign!!!

(Excerpt from a post on the YWBB. This is part two. See previous post for part one.)

My sign is related to an OLD dream of mine, from back in '03. Here is my post about it from then:

Click here: My Dream

Today while I was on my way to the park to have my time of reflection, I passed... you guessed it... a yellow and white 57 Chevy. I don't remember ever seeing one around here before!!!!

My interpretation?

One day I WILL get that ride. I don't need to worry any longer that Andy has rejected me. But for now, I will live, and enjoy life in the PRESENT. My present is to be the best mom, and the best wife to Arthur that I can be.

I am returning to my "Sane Stella" personality now.

Thanks for putting up with "Crazy Stella!"

Love,
Sane Stella


(Stella being my pen name on the young widow board.)

No comments: