Monday, May 21, 2007

Guessing game: Which one is which????


Wow, our whole family really pulled off a surprise! This has been in the works for over three months.

Arthur and his twin brother Allen are having birthdays tomorrow. We decided to surprise Arthur by having Allen fly into OKC, and show up at the party we had last night at the Texas Roadhouse.

Kathy and Terry picked Allen up at the airport, and when he arrived, Allen borrowed the waitress' order pad and walked up to Arthur and asked him if he could take his order!! Arthur flushed bright red and his jaw almost hit the table. It was great.

This is a photo of them climbing up into the Roadhouse Birthday Saddle. Now, before I post the rest of the photos, anybody want to venture a guess as to which one is Allen and which one is Arthur? (hint: Arthur is the good looking one.)

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I found you! (Through your post on Michelle's blog.) I can't wait to read all about your journey.

M said...

Ummm, I guess he's the one in the t-shirt with the glasses.

Am I right? Am I? Am I?

;)

M said...

Ummm, I guess he's the one in the t-shirt with the glasses.

Am I right? Am I? Am I?

;)

Stella said...

Shel... you are RIGHT! Wow! How did you guess?

Stella said...

Shel... you are RIGHT about the other one too! Wow! How did you guess both of them? :) :)