Thursday, May 3, 2007

Remembering Kalynn


I have known Kalynn since she was a very little girl.

She was a cute little mop-top with an impish grin who would come over to our house, and bounce on the bed with Shelby and her sister Kendy. She has been blossoming into a beautiful young lady, with big plans to enter the Coast Guard this year.

Kids are kids, believe they are invincible... a momentary lack of judgement... no seat belt, traveling a bit too fast on a gravel road... and she leaves behind a grieving family, and a bunch of "if onlys." I am thinking of Kendy who was also in the car, and kept Kalynn awake and talking until emergency crews arrived. I am praying for peace to come to all the hearts that have been broken by this tragedy.

I am praying for Kalynn as she makes her way to the next life.

Only 17 years old.

2 comments:

leelee said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Love and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.