Monday, December 22, 2008

A special Christmas gift


One of the presents my Shelby will be receiving is a kiddie book by the name of "Happy Winter," by Karen Gundersheimer. The copy I found has a little scuff on the bottom corner, but is in much, much better shape than the beloved book that I read to her a thousand times. Although she will be 18 years old in 6 days, I know she will love it.


I inscribed the inside:

"I remember this was your favorite book when you were little. The last time I saw our copy the cover was missing and it was missing some pages. It is now out of print, but I found a copy (used) online. Maybe some day you can read it to your own kids.


With love forever and always,

Momma

Christmas, 2008"



1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a great Christmas gift for your daughter!!! I'm sure she will love it.

hugs,
Amanda