Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A video only a mother could love...!


Many years ago, when Shelby was in preschool, her teachers decided to have the children put on a Nativity play. The play was held at a church nearby due to space problems, but we were still very crowded. You may be able to tell that from the poor quality of the video clip... I was crammed into a back corner and was jostled throughout the filming. Still, as any good stage mother will tell you, a mom simply MUST get a film of her child's acting debut!



I was very proud of my little girl's performance of Mary. I still am not really sure of the message, though: What does it mean when Mary puts her Baby down to clap for Santa Claus? I didn't have anything to do with the script writing, so I'm still wondering...! :-)

Well, anyway, If you choose to watch this video you have been warned about the quality!


1 comment:

leadstory said...

Priceless! Truly adorable! Reminds me of some of my own videos of my kids. Not exactly the same situations, but just their earnest desire to "do it right", and my eagerness to "get the right picture"!