Saturday, September 25, 2010

Follow me?...


A little note to my online community:

Recently, much to my dismay, Ask.com released a statement that they are closing down the Bloglines site. This created a dilemma in my life; how in the world am I going to be able to keep up with my blog subscriptions??? How will I know when one cyber friend gives birth? How can I see the wedding pictures of another, or try to give comfort to a blogger who keeps a grief journal, if I no longer have that wonderful tool that organizes all my reading material into one simple place?

Not only that, how would my two or three regular readers be able to find me? They would forever wonder whether Shelby graduated from college and married her high school beau, or did she decide to enter a convent instead? Did John succeed in getting his driver's licence, how many grey hairs did he give his mother in doing so, and did he become a major league ball player? I CAN'T desert my faithful friends!

I pondered and searched, but the only rss readers I could find were complicated and had to be downloaded, unlike my beautiful, simple Bloglines! But, Eureka!!! Tonight, with the October 1st deadline looming on the horizon, I have found one! So now, my two or three regular readers, you can subscribe HERE!:)

Add to FeedShow

Or if you are on Facebook, you can subscribe via Networked Blogs: Click here.

Goodbye Bloglines. I'm sad to see you go. :(

This has been a public service announcement. You may now return to your regular internet surfing!!!



No comments: