Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sometimes I think I have troubles...


...but then I read something that makes any problem I am having seem small.

This is a story about a young married couple named Nathan and Elisa. Nathan was recently diagnosed with Stage 3 rectal cancer. Nine days later, Elisa was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer. They are literally in the battle of their lives while trying to care for their 18 month old daughter, Sadie.

I am adding this to my "Favorite Reading" list on the right, but in this case it is not reading for enjoyment. I am following this site, (click here) and planning to do whatever I can to help this family, especially praying many prayers. On the page you will find a link to their family blog, so you can follow their progress if you wish.

If we each light a single candle in their darkness, perhaps we can bring the light of day to them again.


No comments: