Sunday, September 29, 2002

Another day at the fair

The kids and I ended up going back to the fair for a second time tonight with Kathy and family.

OK everybody, we did it! Last night at the Fair, Kathy and I along with Kendy and John rode the Pirate Ship!!! I kept on saying to Kathy that we needed to do it in Andy's memory. She kept on saying Noooo WAY! Finally, I had just about run out of money. I had the choice of letting John play another game, or riding the Pirate Ship. Since it was pretty obvious I wasn't going to get Kathy near the ride, I decided to use the money on games.

Out of nowhere, a man came up and gave John some ride tickets. Then a few minutes later, another man handed John some ride tickets. John yelled, "GOOD! now you and me and Aunt Kathy can go on the Pirate Ship!" Kathy knew then that she had to go! And, we lived to see another day. :)

It was really freaky when we got on the ride, though. The safety bar kept moving down by itself! Maybe Andy rode with us!

No comments: