Saturday, September 15, 2007

Tomorrow is our annual Fair day.

Time for the State Fair yet AGAIN! I don't think there is anything that shouts "time is passing" to me louder than the coming of the Fair. It is something that I have loved for decades now, but in a strange way I am reluctant for "Fair" time to come around this year. I will elaborate on that a bit more tomorrow, after we have dragged ourselves home from another annual visit to the "Great State Fair of Oklahoma."

Past Fair memories I have documented include: A page of photo buttons and The Pirate Ship Story Part One and Part Two!

These are the
memorial photo buttons the Shriners made for us that year. We have a Shriner button from each year since 1987, I have every one of them posted on this site.

Tomorrow's button will make number 21 in the series. Unbelieveable!

No comments: