Monday, May 12, 2008

A note to my internet friends




We bloggers have a variety of reasons to keep a weblog. Mine was originally born as a shared grief journal between me and the family after Andy's death. It started out as the "Clarence Andrew Family and Friends Website" on MyFamily.com, which is password protected.

Eventually it began to evolve into an online diary. I decided to share a bit of myself and move many of the less private entries to the open internet. It was very labor intensive to move each post, so I left a whole lot of stuff behind. I am now preparing to gradually add some of the more mundane posts here and back date them to complete the record. My kids might actually want to read some of this stuff someday! :-)

This is a very long and round-about way of telling anybody who is subscribed to my little corner of the internet: you might get notices of new entries dated several years ago! I don't know whether back dated items will "ping" the weblog subscription sites, but I figured I would warn you in advance just in case.

Thanks for reading, everybody. I promise to keep posting new stuff as well as the old!

Love,

Steph, or Stella if you prefer! :)




4 comments:

Alicia said...

Phew! With that buildup, I was expecting you to say you were retiring from blogdom. So glad I was wrong.

~TigereyeSal~ said...

I was so afraid you were going to say that you were stopping blogging- I'm so glad that quite the opposite is true!

Hugs,

Sally

Stella said...

Hey, waddaya know? Both of my subscribers answered my post! (Just kidding.)

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like I was quitting. There is still way too much to say! :)

Anonymous said...

You did sound like you were quitting.

Keeping everything in a single blog is a good idea, though a bit of work.