Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sweet Little Words


This week happens to be National Teachers Week and National Nurses Week. Being the school nurse of three elementary schools gives me a lot to celebrate. All week long my schools have hosted events in honor of the occasion. There have been breakfasts, brunches, cakes and cookies. I received goodie bags with candies and other neat things like this little sign I found in one:




The most fun part of the week for me was yesterday. Our secretary announced over the intercom, "Today is National Nurses Day. Don't forget to tell our nurse that you appreciate what she does for us."

All day long the kids were stopping me in the hall or dropping by the clinic to say "We Peacie-ate you, Nurse Stephanie!"

It is so wonderful to be Peacie-ated! :)



No comments: