Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Decorating Continues


I have stated several times in the past that when Art and I married and blended our past lives together, that there is something very intimate about mixing two sets of Christmas ornaments together.


If that's true, this must be an Ornament Orgy.


So many ornaments, so many stories!


These are a few of my kids' favorite decorations. John loves that old styrofoam snowman that I colored with a magic marker! He doesn't even know why except that we've had it as long as he can remember.


These are some of Art's favorites. Several of them were hand made by Sue.


These were from my jobs over the years. I especially love the hand made ones from school kids.


It wouldn't be Christmas without Sue's Elvis. :)


Wonderful old memories, but we have some of our own memories, too...!

Including:
Mr. and Mrs. were a gift from my mom the Christmas before Art and I were married.

I have a few more to share, but that will be for another day. Have a Merry Thursday, everybody!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pics!! It makes me wish I was there helping and drinking Egg Nog!