Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter 2009



He is risen! Alleluia! Happy Easter!




As usual, the whole gang gathered at our house for a traditional Polish feast. It wouldn't seem like Easter without it!


After dinner, one of our family traditions is playing "Crack the Egg" with the hard-boiled Easter eggs. The object of this game is to quickly tap your opponent's egg with yours to crack their shell. The last person with an unbroken egg is the winner! :-) When the game is over, I collect up the remains to make deviled eggs. Yum!











...this year's winner is Terry! Ta DA!



Anyway, a good time was had by all of us. I hope you all had a great Easter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a yummy and spiritual Easter! Good Stuff:) Anja

Judy said...

Sounds like a whole lot of fun. Unfortunately all my kids are grown and married and they do their own thing on Easter--like traveling to warmer climes or in-laws...so we sat alone and watched the Masters Golf Tourney.

Stella said...

Thanks! :) We did have fun, but I'm tired. I think next year my sis-in-law is going to inherit the honors of hosting Easter. LOL!