Sunday, July 13, 2003

Another Message!


My latest feeling of contact was just the other day.

I was cleaning out the pantry, and I came across a bottle of wine that had been given to us for our wedding. I read the label, and noticed it was from "The Vineyards of Sonoma County." I was not really torn up, just mildly sad and reflecting. I held the cool bottle to my face and thought to myself "I wonder if Andy even thinks of little trivial things like this wine now?"

I put the bottle back, and went into the living room and turned on the radio. Just then the song "You're still Here" came on. That song always makes me cry. But the strangest thing was right after the song the DJ came on and said, and I quote:
"...and that was Faith Hill. Now for the latest sports news... There is probably plenty of Sonoma Whining going on today, get it?? SONOMA WINE? Ha ha!..." (end quote.)

Those were her exact words. She was talking about some sporting event in Sonoma, but I knew the true message!

No comments: