Friday, July 18, 2003

What a strange thing to say!


Just when I think I have heard it all, somebody says something unbelievable!

I was talking the other day about how I always thought Andy was totally handsome with his dark hair and eyes, and how I would have to catch my breath whenever I looked at him. Here is the rest of the conversation:
"I sure wish you could have met him. He was totally gorgeous!"

"Well, remember, I WAS at the funeral!"

"HUH???"

"Yes, I got to see him at the funeral."

"You mean in the casket???"

"Well, sure!"

I was shocked! How can anybody think that Andy could have looked anything like himself after months of illness, and then death? I guess he looked ok, as far as the deceased can look, but come on now!!!!

Well......on second thought, I guess he REALLY was gorgeous, if somebody thought he looked good after death.

No comments: