Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So THIS is how I should be blogging!





Here is a "Eureka" moment! I was surfing the 'net just minding my own business, when I came across THE RULES of creating a phenomenal blog!



Rule no. 1: CREATE A BLOG!

(OK, done.)


Rule no. 2: WRITE “SEX”! You NEED to write a post that contains the word “sex” in it.

(Alrighty, after I complete this post I will have one!)


Rule no. 3: THINK BIG!

(I'm already thinking about sex. Of course I am thinking big!! ROFL)


So... it seems like my blog is about to make the bigtime! And, so you all don't think that I would keep a secret from my blogging buddies, here is a link to the page that is responsible for my impending blogging success:

How to Skyrocket your Blog


Hmmmm. Should I go the extra step of putting the word "sex" in the title of this post??

Nah... I don't think I could stand the fame... :)


No comments: