Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I have a new toy, and I can't stop playing with it!!


It has been a really long time since I bought myself a piece of techno-equipment. This is something I have wanted for a very long time. I'm now the proud owner of a video converter.

Look out, cyberspace! They've created a monster! All those old videotapes that have been mouldering in my closet are taking on a new life, and I can share them with the world! YouTube is going to hate me, I'm sure.

Of course I am going to share here, too. My main problem is choosing which clip to share. How about my dog as a puppy? No? Well, perhaps John and Shelby's toddler swim lessons would be more interesting. Hmmmm, I am beginning to realize that I don't really have much that a wide audience would like to see.

I guess I will ponder on it a bit. In the meantime, I am also converting some of Arthur's old videos, so I'll share a fun one of his.

Did you know Arthur was a gospel singer in his previous life? Yes, really! Here he is singing with a group of his co-workers. If you look real close, he is the guy way in the back on the right, in the striped shirt. I think I'd enjoy this clip even if I didn't know anybody in it, because it is some real feel-good stuff.





2 comments:

Alicia said...

What fun you'll have with your new toy!

I look forward to any clips you care to share... even of kids in the bathtub!

~TigereyeSal~ said...

Fantastic stuff- keep sharing!