Wednesday, August 6, 2003

Back from the Jr. Olympics

I am going to post this today so that everybody knows we made it back from Detroit safe and sound. The twirling competition was lots of fun! The girls did not make the finals. :(

But they had fun, tried their best, and ended up scoring in the middle, for which we are proud of them all! :)

We had a wonderful time visiting with many old friends that I grew up with...and had a nice surprise when one of those friends presented me with photos that he had taken when Andy and I were up there for our honeymoon!!! I had never seen them before! I will be scanning those and putting them on here in memory of our anniversary. Plus, watch for some photos from our vacation!

Love y'all!!!!

1 comment:

Stella said...

Original comments from 2003. :)


Pam: - Aug 7, 2003 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

Welcome home! I am so glad all of you enjoyed the trip! Tell Shelby I said, "Way to go!"

----------------


Margaret: - Aug 7, 2003 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

So very glad to have you home safe and sound. Happy for your good time.

-----------------


Gary: - Aug 7, 2003 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

Hey Stephanie, glad you had a great time!! Can't wait to see the pics.

---------------

Rozelle: - Aug 8, 2003 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

Glad you are back and had a good trip. Great that the girls did well in competition! Looking forward to seeing pictures.

---------------


Amy: - Aug 9, 2003 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

I hope some of those photos include the boys vs. the girls water fight at our house after dinner! We thought our twirlers did a fantastic job, and their smiles were contagious.

---------------


Shelby: - Aug 11, 2003 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

Thank You! We all had a very good time, but we are glad to be home. I missed everyone, and I can't wait to see everyone again!

----------------

Kendy: - Sep 10, 2003 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

Hey we all did r best and had fun. AND I can't wait to see the pic.

---------------

Stephanie: - Sep 10, 2003 Edit | Delete | Viewers | Reply to this item

I promise I will get those developed next week, Kendy! :)