Saturday, August 16, 2003

Beautiful Insomnia....Saturday Morning (moaning?)



(groan)

It's me again.

Arthur was finally able to get through around midnight. This is becoming insane! :) I went to bed at 3:00 AM after talking with him half the night, and now it is 7:00 AM here. I'm wide awake and needing to write.

Reminder to myself: Self, you are getting too old for this...!

Well, I'm mature enough to realize that this stage doesn't last forever.

And old enough to say: "Thank God that it doesn't!"

This IS insane! And wonderful! All I can think about is HIM. His beautiful eyes. His shy smile. EVERYTHING!

They still haven't figured out what caused that big power outage, but I think I know. It was the voltage from our phone calls and emails! If we keep this up, in addition to Detroit, Oklahoma City will also be in the dark!

No comments: