Friday, August 22, 2003

Crazy in love


I am trying to be mature and dignified about this.

It is so difficult for me though, when my heart is singing like a teenagers! I am having a hard time keeping my own secret. It is such a delicious secret. I want the whole world to know! I want to shout from the rooftop!

" I love a man! His name is Arthur

...MY Arthur!

And he loves me too!!! "


Even his name is beautiful to me. I catch myself saying it out loud, just to hear it. I speak of him to anybody who will listen, just so I can again hear the word 'Arthur.' I write his name out, because I want to savor the beauty of it in written form.

Mature? Dignified? No. Crazy in love? YES!

Will anyone understand? Maybe not... but this isn't for others to understand. I believe that those who love us will be celebrating with us, and the rest simply don't matter.

What an adventure this is for both of us! I'm having a hard time believing this is real.


No comments: