Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Photos from Jimmy and Andy's Brief Visit



Jimmy and one grand-twin have come and gone, and now I'm sad. Maine is simply too far away! But it's too cold most of the year to tempt me to move there, at least for now. :)

Tiffanie couldn't make the trip because of work restraints, so my other little angel Stevie didn't come either. Although I know there will be other visits, I feel like my Grandma cup was only half full this time. Sigh.

I know it was a pretty big job for Jimmy to fly with just the one, and I was glad to at least have Andy Baby. So now I'll share some snapshots from their visit. (Sorry Jim, for some reason we took more pictures of that cute baby than of you! Har har.) To tell the truth, Little Andy Pandy looks just like Jimmy when he was small.




Grandma and her little man.





Grandpa and baby enjoyed watching "Dancing with the Stars."















This Grandma stuff is a real treat!












Smile and say Cheese!!




I guess it's a good thing my grandkids don't visit as often as I would like, or else this whole blog would be all baby pictures. :)

No comments: