Friday, May 1, 2009

Shelby's Senior Prom

Last weekend was Shelby's big night!





A "lifestyles of the rich and famous" type photo, but they didn't ride in this alone! Eleven other people shared this ride. That helped us parents feel the kids were a bit safer on prom night roads.



I have to throw this one in, because it made me laugh. Shelby couldn't get down the hill in her high heels, so little brother came to the rescue and carried her down!



And, as a nod to Film Clip Friday, here is a 5 second clip that I captured on my camera.




3 comments:

Rob said...

Time.
Passages.
Passages of Life.

It all goes so quickly.

Thanks for sharing Stella.

Stella said...

Too quickly sometimes, Rob, doesn't it? That's why I wonder why we are in such a hurry to hear their first word, see their first steps...

Kathi, I'm glad you enjoy our crazy family! I do too. It's good to laugh! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! What a fun family you have Stephanie:) It looks like she had a grand time!