Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Wacky Wedding in the family


Sung to the tune of “The Great Pretender”…

Ohhhhh… yes I’m the Great Procrastinator! Oooo Oooo!

(Yeah, I know you have to cram those syllables in, but I can do whatever I want on my blog! Ha Ha!)

I have been meaning to post these photos since Halloween, and I’m just now getting around to it. But these are too cool to ignore.

On Halloween my Step-step daughter Sherri and her fiancé Mathew were united in Holy Matrimony. And what a wedding it was! (If I have to explain “Step-step daughter,” you won’t understand. My mom says she needs a road map to keep track of how all my extended family members are connected, and I think she is right.)

Anyway, here is the wedding of Elvira and the Grim Reaper!!! They are each on their third marriage, and they are hoping the different twist will bring them better luck.


The happy couple with their bridesmaids:



A Ghoulish wedding cake:



The Bride and Groom!



And there you have it!

May they have a frighteningly awesome life together! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

While they are a very well-suited couple, I think I'll pass on that look for my upcoming nuptials!

Stella said...

Oh...! But Nancy, I'll bet you are ravishing in black! :)

Laura said...

How fun! I bet all had a frightfully good time.

Kathy Gutzman Dowdle said...

This is great! I love it!

Kathy Gutzman Dowdle said...

This is great! I love it!