Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm back from vacation with a meme! :)


Hi everybody! We are back from our trip, and just about rested up.

I’ll post the “Oh no! Not vacation photos!” sometime soon, but first I need to share a meme that I received from The Practicing Catholic just before our trip.

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (See above.)
2. Mention the rules on your blog. (Here they are.)
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours. (I doubt if I have any truly spectacular ones!)
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them. (I love my blogging buddies!)
5. Leave a comment on each of the six blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged. (Will do as soon as this is posted.)

My Quirks:

1. I am a very shy person. Shy to the point that I suspect I have social anxiety disorder. I love being around people, but I am always frightened except when I am one on one.

2. Ironically, despite my shyness, I don’t mind performing in front of a crowd! I used to earn my living as a singer/guitarist, and I will still ocasionally do a set or two at a local coffee house.

3. My hair color depends on my mood. It ranges from blonde to dark brown. My natural color? I’m not sure!

4. I almost never get angry. It takes a lot to get under my skin. But when I do get angry, it is not pretty. (Just about the only thing guaranteed to make me angry is unjust actions toward the weak and the infirm.)

5. My taste in music is quite eclectic. I listen to classic rock, country, jazz, pop, classical, some opera… just about everything except rap. I even enjoyed a recent concert where a rap group was the opening act!

6. I am a big believer of “signs.” I consider synchronicity to be an example of God’s perfect order in the universe.

I tag:

Ronni

Alexa

Shel

Patti

Ron

Sally

...and anybody else who would like to play!


2 comments:

~TigereyeSal~ said...

Thanks for the nod! I hope to have mine up by the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, thanks for playing! :D