Thursday, July 24, 2008

Taking a little break


I'm sorry for not posting for the past few days, but we are in between our home make-over projects. Therefore, we decided to leave town for a few days. Actually, it's more like we ran away screaming from the house! I'm beginning to think it would have been easier to move than remodel.

At any rate, I am starting to feel much more relaxed now that we are away. Guess where we are? Here is a hint:



We will have lots of typical tourist photos to share upon our return. See you soon! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the river walk in San Antonio. Enjoy!

Those renovations/remodelling projects will be waiting for you when you get home...

Rob

Alicia said...

Is that San Antonio? I haven't been there in close to 30 years, but that looks like the way I remember the RiverWalk.

Stella said...

Yes, that's it! We spent the week in San Antonio and just arrived home. I'll post some photos in the next couple of days after I rest up from our vacation! :)

Love,
Stella