Friday, March 13, 2009

Film Clip Friday: "Getting Old" Part Two


This post includes the second video installment of my class project, just as I promised.

But first, celebrate with me about a bit of good luck! This time I am the winner of the KYIS FM prize package! Remember, last year around this same time Arthur won.

The game was TriBond again. My three words were:

1. Boat
2. 2
3. Turn

The answer?

(drum roll)

U!!!

I will show the prizes here after they have the complete package. Just like last time, they only had some of the prizes ready, so we will have to go back to pick up the rest. I'm certainly not complaining! :) The package is as good, if not better, than the one from last year. Woo HOO!

Now that I have shared that bit of good news with everybody, here is part two of the "Getting Old" interviews. Shelby straightened me out about dates and ages. (See, I'm getting so old that I'm getting all mixed up!) She was eight, John was four, and the year was 1999. That makes it a full 10 years ago!

Anyway, without further ado, heeeeere's Shelby!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelby has it nailed! Getting old IS scarey because time IS running out. What a delightful child!!