Saturday, June 21, 2008

A quick update


Our remodeling work has been on hold the past couple of days because Shelby is preparing to go on the Catholic Heart mission trip. We are saying lots of prayers for the group to stay safe in New Orleans. I have to take Shel to the bus tomorrow at an hour that makes me feel some mild un-Christian like emotion, but I will be better by noon!

We are in “hurry up and wait” mode with the installers. All the materials have been ordered and paid for, but now we have to wait for phone calls to set installation times. I guess it could be worse; at least we are living in the cell phone age. Remember the days when we had to sit home to wait all day for a call that might never come?


Perhaps I should think about getting to bed soon. Since my vacation started I forgot that 5:30 doesn’t only come in the afternoon. :)


No comments: