Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another page from Grandma's Brag book. :)


Here is a typical morning in the life of two babies. I am really starting to dig on this grandma thing. I can enjoy the little sweeties, but the cleanup duty belongs to their parents. Jimmy, Tiffanie and the babies are coming from Maine to visit us in three weeks so I may get to help a bit in that department very soon. However, when I get tired of it I can give them back!

Tiff just sent these photos today. It's nice to get pictures, but it will be so much better when I can hold them, and squeeze them and kiss on them! Naturally they are the cutest twins in the world. (Sorry Arthur and Allen!)

Needless to say, this grandma can't wait 'til they get here.




First we make a BIG mess. :)













Then we get a good bath!




It's good to have a friend who always has your back.






No comments: